Sunday, November 2, 2008

What's that word?



I'm drawing a blank right now!
I can't think of that word...
You know, when you can sense
God's Spirit moving through
a group of people and you
just sense that something good is happening. What on
earth is it called? It's like rekindling a flame that was on
the brink of extinguishment (can I say that?). It's like,
you have no idea what's about to happen, but you
know it's going to be something great. It's nerve-wracking,
yet exhilarating at the same time. It's mysterious, yet
refreshing; confounding, yet inspiring; unusual, yet
comforting. Huh, someone help me out. You know what
I'm talking about, right? Like when a group of people can
really open up and trust each other? Like when a group
of people want something more than what this
world has to offer? Like when a group of people
want to hold each other accountable, even though
it might hurt sometimes. Or like when a group of
people turn into a ministry. It might be as good
as watching Satan fall like lightning, but I'd
have to ask Jesus for an opinion on that one.

Gosh, I'm so upset I can't think of the word.
I guess it's almost cliche-ish anyway, so I
won't bother trying to remember. I think I'll
just bask in God's sunshine for a while and
see what happens. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Come like a rushing wind,
Clothe us with power from on high,
Now set the captives free,
Leave us abandoned to Your praise.......

Hallelujah!

Joe

2 comments:

L. J. said...

Nice idea with getting the yutes a blog.
It's very official of you.

Joe Landi said...

Correction: It's very informative.